Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Why I cut my hair.

I think there is always a reason why a person cuts their hair. Right? Esspecially when we are changing our hairstyle quite dramatically. For me, there is  big reason why. The last time I cut my hair this short was nearly 4 years ago. I never did anything to my hair after I met a person. When I used to rwlly took care of my hair. Maybe im too comfortable with that person, because that peraon has seen me in my worst, that I no longer care how I present myself. Now, I suddenly realised that fact. Now I have a new principle in my life. Never do rhings foe aomeone ekse. Do it because it makes you happy. Do it because you want to make yourswlf. Do it because you love yourself. :) at least you can be sure that you will never dissapoint yourself. Never hurt yourself. Hoorah! Cheers to loving yourself first, before giving your love to someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment