Monday, July 4, 2011

Imperfect Jigsaw Puzzle

I am like a jigsaw puzzle,
born perfect,
a perfect picture,
a picture full with colors and shapes.

As I grow up,
I gave myself away,
like a jigsaw puzzle,
I gave my pieces away.

To the people I love, 
to the people who loves me,
to the people who made an impact,
to the people that gave me friendship.

When all the pieces are together, 
I am complete, 
stay with me,
so I will always be a perfect jigsaw puzzle.

I have a few special pieces,
I don't know how many,
but i gave it only to someone special,
for now it's only you.

You left me,
you took that piece far away from me,
I feel incomplete,
My jigsaw puzzle is missing a piece.

I miss that piece of me,
there was a time where I hate you,
and I hate me,
for giving that special piece to you.

Because of you,
because of that missing piece,
my puzzle can't be complete,
my jigsaw puzzle is no longer perfect.

I thought you will always stay with me,
you promised me that,
but I won't take it back even if I can,
even though it makes me imperfect.

I'll let you have it,
hoping you will remember me,
remember how special you were,
and remember how you get that special piece.

I will try living without it,
hoping that one day,
someone else will give their special piece to me,
a piece that have the same shape and color that I gave to you,

The piece that  makes my jigsaw puzzle perfect again,
till that day comes,
I will try to go on,
as the imperfect jigsaw puzzle.





2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is soo cool!
    It's soo impressive :D
    You're definitely good at writing!
    The simile n figurative meanings r just fabulous!
    Well done :)

    ReplyDelete