Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My Stupidness

At this right moment, I am at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport. Arrived at 5.30pm just now. and I went to the check in counter. Apparently my ticket is for 30th July. I BOUGHT A TICKET WITH A WRONG DATE!!!!!! I feel so stupid and guilty. I finish all the money my dad gave me for leisure and I have to ask more to change my ticket to today. huhuuhuhu~~~ Luckily my dad was understanding. My mum? Not so. I was at a point that I nearly decide to not go back to Kota Kinabalu at all!! 

But my parents will be more mad if I don't go back. So here I am hoping that once I arrive home, they won't try to make my life a living hell just because I bought the wrong ticket. I did not do it on purpose. It was an accident. This is not suppose to happen. These two days is kinda my bad luck days. I thought the highlight was last night. Apparently not. haih~ I don't even wanna talk about last night. I can;t even sleep last night and now this. PERFECT! Nevermind, maybe because I wasted a lot of money on the handbags, this is like a warning that I should always save my money and not just buy something that is not important. 4 handbags!! I'm the one to blame.

Anyways, I already change the ticket to tonight at 10pm. So here I am at the airport filling my time with writing this post to describe my stupidity. Yes, I know I am or maybe just a little bit careless. hmmm... I have a lot of things to ponder about until 10pm. adios~

*this is what I'm feeling right now*

No comments:

Post a Comment